It's been a little while since my last post, but here's something I would like to share with you:
Portable Apps should be familiar if you have visited my blog before, if not it is a collection of tools you can install on your memory stick to take them everywhere you go. Portable Freeware is another collection of these kind of tools.
But why would you only use these tools on a memory stick? I make more and more use of these tools on my laptop and home system for several reasons:
- Settings are stored with the application
- The registry is kept clean
- Application conflicts are less frequent
- Applications can be moved between systems more easily
- After reinstalling your system, your applications immediately work